Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Every morning a sunrise




I am shining light into the dark places 

http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/pictures/30000/nahled/desert-sunrise-602.jpg
  Image source: http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/pictures/30000/nahled/desert-sunrise-602.jpg

Even the promise of the rising sun drives away the darkness of night. When I look internally and see shadowy corners where doubt, fear, and shame hide I will illuminate them with the light of hope, love, and acceptance.

Practicing authenticity removes the dark masks of pretending, compassion overrules the judging of others, forgiveness drives away anger, and connection tears down the walls of isolation.  Darkness is merely the void left behind where I have let light fade.  I will allow the darkness to serve as a reminder to rise up and shine brightly.  

2 comments:

  1. I like this, I am going to use this in my life!! Make the light shine where it has gone dark. I so need to forgive and move forward with my life and not let the past keep bringing me down. Thanks for all of your posts, they have been really inspirational to me. One day I will be past all that brings me down and find my true happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you well on that journey. I believe we are all deserving of happiness and letting go seems to always help move me forward towards that goal. Thank you for sharing.

      Delete