Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy Blogiversary



I am grateful for the opportunity to grow and change

This week last year I created Canffirmations. It was an important step in my journey of personal growth. My hope at the time was that making my affirmations public would help create accountability for myself in continuing to write them, give me an opportunity to practice vulnerability, and perhaps make a difference for others forging their own paths of change. 

I have enormous gratitude for each of you who have supported me in this process. Without the encouragement and feedback I have received the blog would not be what it is today. From amazing guest posts to privately sent messages I have been blessed by your willingness to share a part of your journey and to witness me traveling mine. It is so much nicer walking together! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary!

    It has been good to walk with you and I am looking forward to continuing the journey.

    Love you bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so grateful that you've kept up with this blog Clair. I always appreciate your vulnerability and for the ways you have opened up and shared yourself. I know it's not easy to put yourself out there as you've done again and again. Thank you for your courage. By sharing your experiences, I've gained a lot of insight and inspiration into the ways I can become a better version of myself.

    I too have enjoyed walking along with you and look forward to Blogiversary #2!

    ReplyDelete